-
July 17th, 2006, 01:29 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Nope, MCM sale items aren't supposed to be resold. There's a small sentence at the bottom of the sales slip stating the purchaser agrees not to resell items. Not that they can control it though, because once an item is purchased it's the property of the buyer. Besides, MCM got their asking price for the item. I put a doll back I was thinking of buying for my granddaughter; made someone's day that's for sure! Doll was picked up immediately! She was a perfectly lovely Samantha & I wanted her so badly. For my DGD of course, but I'd get to have her for a couple years first as DGD's too young right now. Oh well, there's always next year...
Edited to add--I'm always amazed how many dolls some sellers list on ebay specifying they're from the sale. There's limits! Sellers must take the neighborhood with them when they shop!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 16, 2006 10:31 PM: Message edited by: EmilyMarie ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks